Isn’t the best gift a handmade gift? I L*O*V*E Handmade gifts. I treasure them and love using them. Always thinking of the people who gave them to me, knowing the time and love that goes into eah piece! Kathryn is a mom and an entrepreneur. She started her etsy shop in September 2010. She makes gorgeous handmade items. These bibs are one of a kind! She uses unique buttons and fabulous fabrics. I LOVE dots J. It just so happens that she has a gorgeous brown and blue dotted bib! She also sells blankets and burp cloths! The sets are fabulous!
You can buy Kathryn’s fabulous items in here etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/blossomandgrow
Not only do these items have amazing prices but she has an awesome sale going on right now!
Use coupon code BUY2GET1FREE and receive a free item with any 2 purchases. (The free item will be the item of lesser value. )
Leave a comment for each of the entries.
Head over to Blossom and grow http://www.etsy.com/shop/blossomandgrow come back and tell us what you would like to own!
1. Follow familyfashionandfacts via Google Friend Connect
2. Add blossom and grow as a favorite on etsy.
3. Follow familyfashionandfacts on twitter @kelsvigil and tweet about this giveaway. You may do this once per day for extra entries you must include the link back to this post.
4. Blog about this giveaway add a link back here and to Blossom and Grow - 3 entries (leave 3 comments)
5. Follow familyfashionandfacts on facebook (Located on the bottom right hand side of the blog)
6. Update your facebook status with a link to this giveaway.
7. If you purchase something from Blossom and Grow you will receive 10 extra entries! (Leave 10 comments)
A winner will be picked thursday January 27, 2011. I will pick a winner via random.org the following day. The winner may pick one of the bibs pictured above. You must do the mandatory for your entries to count.