Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Super Easy Wipe Case Tutorial!

You will need:
-A glue gun
-your favorite fabric
-ribbon
-interfacing
-small travel size, wipe case
Trace the wipe case out on the interfacing. Cut out 2 of these.  After you cut out the interfacing, place one of the pieces of interfacing onto the fabric and cut out the fabric, the fabric should be cut ¼ to ½ and inch bigger than the interfacing.




Glue the interfacing onto the wipe case.
Glue the fabric around the edges onto the wipe case on top of the fabric.
After you have done this glue the ribbon around the raw edges of the fabric. You are DONE!!! Now you have a boutique style gorgeous wipe case!


8 comments:

  1. I bought several cases last year, totally planning on making these. And alas, they sit there on my shelf, unadorned. Maybe I'll get one done in time for boy #5. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Stuff! Following from a blog hop.
    Michelle
    http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tutorials for these everywhere and they makem look complicated, but you make it look super easy to do! thanx for posting this:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, yours turned out much better than mine did years ago. Thanks for stopping over at MJ&G! Nice to meet you!

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! Yours turned out way better than mine :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment AND for teaching how to make these. I've always wondered! I'm following.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks so much for following, I'm following you back. I love this Wipe Case tutorial, that is so CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely wipe case! Thank you for a fab tutorial, might have to have a go at one!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! Love reading each and every comment! Remember to leave your email when entering a giveaway so I can contact you!