Thursday, February 10, 2011

Charm Design Winner!

Charm Design is one of my most treasured shops :) I LOVE working with Ranja and Love her bags. The quality is Amazing! I wanted to share my fav from her shop! PULS the bag she so generously gave me! How sweet is she!?!?
Isn't this just adorable? I might have to snag it :)
Also, I wanted to let ya'll know how awesome these bags are if you are a mom! I put my wallet, keys, phone and chap stick in these and it fits PERFECTLY!! It is perfect to put into my diaper bag and easy to grab everything I need all at once! I LOVE it!
I am still learning how to take pics so they aren't great but I am so excited I am going to post them anyway!
Drum Roll........







Okay…okay…enough pictures. I bet you are totally itching to know who won???
We had 204 entries and........
Random.org picked number 66!!!
And the winner is……

Sew What? said...




entry 8
I bought a purse which I just received from charm designs that I love!
Whoo Hoo! I was pretty excited about this one! My mama bought a purse and won! Congratulations mama! xoxoxoxoxoxo I'm calling you now!!!
Thank you to all who entered! It means a lot to me and the designer!
Also, I received the info for the giveaway being posted today a little late so it will be posted this evening :) Sorry about that. But you will LOVE it! She made something specifically for this giveaway and it is GORGEOUS! you will <3<3 L*O*V*E <3<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Love reading each and every comment! Remember to leave your email when entering a giveaway so I can contact you!