Thursday, March 3, 2011

And the winner is!.....!

 

First I want to thank Oh Elle for such an amazing prize and ALL the hard work she put into making you a special prize!  Thank you Thank you!


NEXT I want to say.....
I WANT THIS PURSE!!! I bet you do too! You can get it here! Oh Elle
Isn't it Gorgeous and fun? totally LOVE it! I am going to have to get me one :)


And the winner to this FABULOUS prize is!
 

The Knapps said...

I hearted on etsy (VioletShadows).
Who Hoo! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you!If you ever need a gift and can't quite find the right thing! Oh Elle is your shop! LOVE her clutches and purses! S*W*O*O*N

Thank you to all who entered! We have 3 totally RAD giveaways going on right now! OC Styles Giveaway posted Last night! Check it out!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Love reading each and every comment! Remember to leave your email when entering a giveaway so I can contact you!