Friday, July 8, 2011

NEW BLOG!

Okay sweets!
ALL blog files have been transferred! Now YOU can look at the AMAZING NEW website that Aimee from http://www.byaimee.com/ designed! She is AMAZING! I cannot believe how much she helped me and taught me! Thank you Aimee!

I still have A LOT to do...but I really like it so far!

So, you ready to see the new blog??


This blog will be close soon! Make sure you subscribe to emails over on my new blog to keep up to date! You can see the "blog portion" by clicking on "blog"  tab on the home page! Subscribe to emails on the right hand side of the blog portion! Thank you all for your support! I would LOVE to see what you think!
xoxoxo,
Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Love reading each and every comment! Remember to leave your email when entering a giveaway so I can contact you!