I made several New Year resolutions for 2010.
1. Start a blog as a creative outlet and to help entrepreneurs spread their clientele. I wanted to promote handmade items and entrepreneurs. I am one myself and know how much time and love goes into it. I think it is an amazing thing to use the talents that God made and I want to help in any way I can!
2. Lose 15 pounds. I think that is totally a lame new year’s resolution. So I don’t really like to think that it is a New Year resolution. I just want to be healthier for my boysJ. Lost 40 lbs. after Rivers was born and am almost to my goal J would love to get fit again.
3. Have my bible study every day. This is my number 1 goal! My Jesus is everything I am and I want to make that special time to spend with him every day. I have had a hard time waking up early, and am now making it a priority!
4. Be more patient. Totally self-explanatory…
“Being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience.”
5. Love and Respect me Husband as Christ calls me to. This is something I struggle with and I need to work on.
“However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.”
I think New Year resolutions are a great way of getting out of a rut in your life. BUT I think it takes a lot of determination to follow through which is why we fail most of the time. I am determined to improve these things! I want to become more like Jesus. If I just do that, I will be happy.Win a $50 gift card to Amazon from My Baby Clothes. For your own chance to win see the baby clothes blog for more information. This post was written for an entry.