Monday, February 28, 2011

Coastal Clips! Artist Spotlight!

Coastal Clips is an ADORABLE unique etsy shop!
They sell fabulous hair clips! Check it out! They are dainty and rad all at the same time :)

Coastal Clips is focused on providing high-quality, fun, nautical hair accessories for the "gull" in us all; big and small - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
 Yes, I wear them on scarves...
 They look GORGEOUS on clutches!
 How RAD do they look on this hat??? LOVE
 So pretty :)
 They stay in my hair! LOVE how unique they are! I am all about unique!
These are do durable! So strong you will be impressed! 
 Aren't they pretty?

 These are a few that are in their shop now!
 Gorgeous!
 I think this one is fun!
Check out their shop! You want a unique gift! Coastal Clips is your shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Love reading each and every comment! Remember to leave your email when entering a giveaway so I can contact you!