Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cherry Creek Winner!

Can I just start by saying I A*D*O*R*E Cherry Creek??? I wear my rings EVERY day and my new necklace EVERY day! Yes, I wear them loud and proud :) (Necklace Charms to come in an artist feature. Be on the look out :) )

The quality of Heathers items are incredible! Her stuff is so well made! Definitely some of the best hand stamped jewelry EVER! Thank you heather so being so generous and offering us a gorgeous ring! You have been so sweet to me and am so glad I found you!

I am a lifelong customer!

Random.org picked.................number...........200!!!!


Michelle said...




http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/44919321427845120


Today's tweet
March 7, 2011 5:36 PM


Congratulations! You have 24 hours to respond to the email I am sending now! To assure another winner is not picked!

XOXO to all who entered! New giveaway just posted! Doodle Bug designs Giveaway! Check it out!

XOXO,
Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Love reading each and every comment! Remember to leave your email when entering a giveaway so I can contact you!