Thursday, March 10, 2011

Exciting News!

First of all.........NO I'm not pregnant! lol Every time I say I have exciting news people assume I am prego lol.....

Second my shop/ headband was featured on The Tattered Tag! I feel so blessed to have my shop featured! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Tattered Tag!
You can see their blog here - The Tattered Tag

White Flower Headband

Third FABULOUS thing! I have my very first giveaway going on over at Janice's blog!

I am giving away one headband to each winner! there will be two winners and you can pick the size and color in picture 1 and size in picture 2!!
I am so happy to tell you all about this! Would LOVE for one of my readers to win! Enter HERE! Thank you, my readers, for all your support! I am LOVIN getting to know you all!
XOXO
Kels

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your feature!! Heading over to check out the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelsey-

    You are so welcome! Thanks so much for linking your wonderful Etsy shop to The Homespun Slate @ The Tattered Tag. It is truly my pleasure to showcase your cute headband. Blessings!

    Drop by The Tattered Tag

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! Love reading each and every comment! Remember to leave your email when entering a giveaway so I can contact you!