I guarantee that this with be a confidence booster for you... BEWARE some of this is GROSS! :)
1. Rivers hasn't eaten FOOD since lunch yesterday all because he refuses to say PLEASE.
Please – adverb
(used as a polite addition to requests, commands, etc.) if you would be so obliging; kindly: Please come here. Will you please turn the radio off?
2. Someone around here is sick at all times...So sometimes I will wipe my sons nose with my HAND and wipe it on my jeans......(I so can NOT believe I am saying this to ya'll )
4. I kiss my bird...AND my dog quite often...
5. I take pictures of my kids when they are crying...Cuz I think it is CUTE :P
6. I have such an obsession with milky ways...the evidence is on my butt :0)
(I won't add a pic...for your sake :))
7. There was a time...I found London upstairs covered in poop...it was in his mouth, hair, all over the crib, eyes, under his fingernails, stained his quilt...
I WISH I had a pic of this glorious moment...it took me 3 1/2 hours to clean up...
8. I write down what I need at the grocery store because I can never remember what I need when I get there...Most of the time I forget the list too...
9. London says, "Mama, I go hide and pick my nose...okay?" Ill spare you the icky details and give you a pic of Brad Pitt instead :)
10. London goes up to Jon and says, " I do this on purpose!" then farts in Jon's face and runs away :)
Yes, this cute lil thing said and DID that :)
There...do you feel closer to me??? LOL POOR you....
We still love each other through the grossness :)