Thursday, March 24, 2011

OC Styles Winner!

SO..... I am so Lovin my new "java bling"... from OC styles :) What a lovely surprise! Thank you Michelle! You are so sweet to send me such a gorgeous gift! I love it so much I ordered a few things! Pictures to come!

These are the things I ordered :) So excited!


 Tired of forgeting what I need to do....and get....and where I need to go... SO I am FINALLY taking my mamas advice and writing everything down!

So....I can NEVER find my nail clippers...Here is my solution!
AND she is making me a custom business card holder! For my NEW business cards!

I am SO excited to get more organized...AND I got homemade for cheaper than marshalls...you really can't beat that!

PLUS Michelle is totally Fab and so amazing to work with!

Check out her shop here! Go buy something! it will be worth it :)



Random.org picked.... True Random Number Generator 3

The winner of the $20.00 credit to OC Styles is Becky Marshall!

Becky said...

I like familyfashionandfacts on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Love reading each and every comment! Remember to leave your email when entering a giveaway so I can contact you!