Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Mission

Handmade.

Handmade is my passion.

I believe that God made us ALL unique and special in our own special way.

I believe in supporting people who use the gifts of creativity that God gave them.

I believe that creativity is a stress reliever.

I believe that LOVE goes into every handmade piece.

Prayer gets me through and Jesus makes my creativity grow and blossom.

I have a HUGE desire to help people expand their businesses.

I LOVE making new friends.

I ADORE buying handmade.

I adore giving handmade.

I squeal when I receive something handmade in the mail :)

Anyone who needs help expanding their business or reaching a bit of a different crowd...I am here to help :)

Loves to all of you!
xoxox,
Kels

3 comments:

  1. I would love any help that you have to offer. I just started an etsy shop and its all still super new to me. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! Love reading each and every comment! Remember to leave your email when entering a giveaway so I can contact you!