Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cousins...

Cousin time :)
London, Aspen, Rivers , Tori
Alexandria added to the mix :)
This is my nephew Jayden...This is THE BEST SHOT EVER! Because....London is always trying to give out some love and hugs and Jayden severly dislikes it :) I finally got a pic of it :)
London LOVES to tackle...
Tori jumps so stinkin' high!
haha
Aspen is the BEST babysitter :) She will carry our 20 lb rivie arround for hours...when I say hours I mean hours! and Rivs loves it! Don't know how her arms handle it!
Victoria is a GORGEOUS little girl! she reminds me of Shirley Temple!
These pics are BAD but I very rarely get one of me and the boys because I am always taking the pics :) So I LOVE it anyway!

P.S. I am so sorry I have been out of commision lately.  I will have a quilting portfoilo on the blog soon so you can see where and what I am doing during my long spurts of absences :)

Hope y'all are having a fabulous day!

XOXO

Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. Cute cousins!! I was so close to my cousins while growing up but now, we are all going out separate ways. -- it kinda saddens me.
    Cause we use to play JUST LIKE THIS!?

    Quilting? What a great hobby... and such great keepsakes.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! Love reading each and every comment! Remember to leave your email when entering a giveaway so I can contact you!