Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mothers Day...

I feel RESTED for the first time in a LONG time. I feel like I am constantly trying to catch up on everything I need to do. Jon is gone so much with school it is often emotionally and physically exhausting to be picking up the pieces and support him all the time. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE it. It is just exhausting :)

This weekend I was able to get some MUCH needed rest from feeling like I have to do EVERYTHING so we can survive :) lol
Jon finished all of his BIG projects last week so he was taking the weekend off from everything.
SO...We finally felt like a family again. FINALLY.
I had help with everything.

He helped me clean the house.
He helped me put the boys to bed.
He helped me feed the boys.
He helped me get food ready for the boys.
He gave me time for me.
I had time for a bible study.

He was a HUGE blessing this weekend. I feel like crying because I feel so blessed and rested. It has been SO long. So, I want to say thank you to my wonderful husband who knew JUST what I needed. He is wonderful. He is a BLESSING from Jesus. I LOVE him immensely. He is my hero.

This is my wonderful mothers day in pictures...I am not in any of the pictures cuz I am always taking them...but you will love them anyway :)

 Woke up to these beauties and kisses and hugs from my sweet babies :)

 Our family :)


 BEAUTIFUL flowers.
 Gramps, Papa, and Uncle Ben pinning little rivs to the ceiling :) He thought it was FANTASTIC!
 London riding Sawyer :)
 SO much fun in the pool!
 LOVE his smile!
 Cousin FUN!
 "Papa, I am COLD! WARM me UP! PLEASE!"
 Relaxing!

 41 weeks pregnant! xoxo

 Bro


 Puppy kisses :)
This is funny...I watched my dad come out of the kitchen with a knife with a "look with a purpose" on his face...then he asked "Where is Bell?" (the puppy)lol
This is how I got to end my WoNdErFuL day! Snuggles with a teething baby :)
Thank you Jesus For Wonderful family and a blessed day! I couldn't have asked for more!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! What a cute family. :] Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see had a fantastic day and are feeling rested for the start of the week. Your family is adorable!! And your preggers Sis - so beautiful!! You must be beside yourself with excitement! I'm heading back up to see my niece at the end of this week....just can't stay away too long! Have a fabulous week girlie! xo

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! Love reading each and every comment! Remember to leave your email when entering a giveaway so I can contact you!